This role is in the Slingshot Operations Department, supporting the operations team, and is responsible for creating the overall first impression for Slingshot, Insite, & Speak No Evil. The primary role of the Administrative Assistant is to ensure all visitors, clients, and employees are professionally and efficiently managed when present at Slingshot and to support the operations team in a variety of administrative duties and tasks. The Administrative Assistant should perform their duties in an efficient and accurate manner demonstrating pride in their quality of work, unquestionable integrity, dedication, and overall positive demeanor.
- Responsible for promptly and professionally receiving all incoming calls and visitors.
- Schedule Zoom meetings, send out all agency emails, and other administrative tasks as needed
- Assist the President with time, expense, travel requests, and other administrative duties as needed
- Responsible for monitoring staff vacations to aid in accurately routing direct calls.
- Maintain accurate and complete sign-in/out procedures for clients and vendors.
- Ensures conference rooms are properly scheduled and set up for meetings.
- Responsible for ensuring courier, FedEx, and UPS requests have all required documentation and scheduling the delivery at the guaranteed requested time.
- Responsible for sorting and delivering all incoming mail and small packages.
- Maintain and update the vendor invoices routed log and check log.
- Utilize online broadcast websites to print invoices, log the details, and route accordingly
- Schedule catering requests for client, vendor, and internal meetings.
- Maintain and update the employee birthday and anniversary list to send out announcements
- Ensure the reception area is neat, tidy, and uncluttered.
- Document building maintenance issues by placing work orders in the portal when requested or as needed
- Assist the accounting team in processing accounts payable.
- Assist HR in recruiting needs such as scheduling job postings, coordinating interviews with internal teams, coordinating college tours, etc.
- Act as the liaison with Slingshot and Speak No Evil to ensure timely approval of social posts and provide feedback
- Build strong relationships with each department and effectively communicate.
- Understand and support the business goals.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize projects and pay attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Deadline oriented with exceptional problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Willingness to help wherever needed.
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries and complaints.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (Advertising/Marketing Preferred)