Slingshot, LLC is on the hunt for an idea-driven Art Director to work their artistic genius in our Dallas office. You will concept and produce creative work across traditional and digital media on multiple accounts. And best of all, you’ll actually see your work produced and not come up empty-handed the next time grandma asks, “Did you do that?”
First, we need to see your portfolio. If the ideas are strong and the kerning is too, then we’ll talk 401k, beer cart, 2 p.m. summer Fridays and all the other fun stuff you’ll love about Slingshot. Submit your portfolio or pass this along to your peeps that meet the qualifications.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Concept and create killer work for our clients.
- Present work internally and sell work through to the client. Articulate rationale and present with enthusiasm.
- Direct outside vendors as appropriate on projects. This may include freelancers, photographers, directors, editors and other production staff.
- Manage multiple projects of varying size from concept through completion.
- Provide quality assurance of all creative deliverables.
- Collaborate with media, account management, technology, and insights teams to create great work.
- Deliver this killer work on time, within budget, and meeting the business needs of both the client & Slingshot.
- 2-4 years of experience working as an Art Director in an agency setting.
- Agile and bold, driven by passion to create and be accountable for great work.
- Superior communication and organizational skills.
- Proficient in relevant software.
- Solutions oriented approach to the work, relationships, and the team.
- Portfolios should include traditional and digital work.