Can you write like Beyoncé sings? Steph shoots? If so, we need you. Slingshot is on the hunt for a Junior Copywriter to work their literary magic in our Dallas office. You will concept, craft copy and produce creative work across traditional and digital media on multiple accounts. And best of all, you’ll actually see your work produced and not come up empty-handed the next time grandma asks, “Did you do that?”
First, we need to see your portfolio. If it makes us ask ourselves, “Why didn’t we think of that?” then we’ll talk beer cart, 2 p.m. summer Fridays, 401K and all the other fun stuff you’ll love about Slingshot. Submit your portfolio or pass this along to your peeps that meet the qualifications.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Concept and create killer work for our clients.
- Present work internally and sell work through to the client. Articulate rationale and present with enthusiasm.
- Direct outside vendors as appropriate on projects. This may include freelancers, voice over talent, directors, editors and other production staff.
- Manage multiple projects of varying size from concept through completion.
- Provide quality assurance of all creative deliverables.
- Collaborate with media, account management, technology, and insights teams to create great work.
- Deliver this killer work on time, within budget, and meeting the business needs of both the client & Slingshot.
- 1-3 years of experience working as a Copywriter in an agency setting.
- Agile and bold, driven by passion to create and be accountable for great work.
- Superior communication and organizational skills.
- Proficient in relevant software.
- Solutions oriented approach to the work, relationships, and the team.
- Portfolio required for application. Portfolios should include traditional and digital work.